The top 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Features
Finally, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 released to end all the rumor mills. Some of the rumors are almost true about its newest features & design. In this articles we’re going to look in detail about top 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 new camera build:
Galaxy Note 9 comes with the newest and largest aperture f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm among other companies. It’s allowed users to take photo in the dark with the perfect image since this aperture allow more light to come in to the camera, which made become one the standing. What’s more, this camera also enables you to shoot with the with 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording. Last but not lease, now the fingerprint sensor is moved to the right position on the bottom of the dual lens cameras.
Galaxy Note 9 new display:
The good news is there is no notch thanks for keeping the infinity display and this time come even a bit larger than its predecessor Note 8 one more inch become slightly bigger 6.4″ inch with the same body size. Which made the bezel of the phone even thinner than before. What you should notice is that there is the screen resolution are the same as before – 18.5:9 and 2,960 x 1,440 pixels. Samsung will ship the Note9 set at 1080p resolution by default, but you can go in QuadHD+ from Setting.
Galaxy Note 9 larger battery:
Surprisingly, this year they try to promote ingenious video series to mock IPhone user with the battery life problem which can’t last in the important situation. So, they have packed Samung Galaxy Note 9 with a larger battery 4,000 mAh that can run all day long for normal user usages. And that’s not all yet, Galaxy Note 9 will come with Samsung adaptive charging and QuickCharge 2.0 – speeds. Last but not lease, it also supports fast wireless charging, as well as fast wired charging.
Galaxy Note 9 new S-Pen:
The new S-Pen define the new Note 9. They have re-invent the existed S-Pen to do more, to do impossible things. Now you can use your new S-Pen as a remote control, by redesign and put the Bluetooth inside the S-Pen now you can use it to take a photo or selfie with ease. What’s more, you can also use S-Pen to control your slide presentation or even control your music playback. With a single charge for 40 seconds it is enough for 30 minutes of use over BLE connection, or 200 clicks on the remote. The maximum range is 10 meters.
The Galaxy Note 9 Dex:
Now you no longer need to use Dex Dock station. Simply, by just connect your phone with a USB type C ready monitor then you will be able to work like a PC experience. With Samsung Dex experience you can use your phone as a mouse to control and click on any objects on the screen.
- Body:Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple color schemes.
- Display:4″ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’, 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 514ppi; HDR10 compliant (no Dolby Vision).
- Rear camera:Primary 12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm equiv. focal length, dual pixel PDAF, OIS; Secondary 12MP, Type 1/3.4″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 52mm equiv. focal length, autofocus, OIS; 2x zoom. 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera:8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software:Android 8.1 Oreo; Samsung Experience 9.0; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- Chipsets:Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.7GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU. Exynos 9810: octa-core CPU (4x3rd-gen Mongoose 2.7GHz + 4xCortex-A55 1.8GHz), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory:6/8GB of RAM; 128/512GB of storage; microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Battery:4,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); Adaptive Fast Charging (same as S7/S8/S9); QuickCharge 2.0 support; WPC(Qi)&PMA wireless charging.
- Connectivity:Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets (hybrid slot); LTE-A, 4-Band/5-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.18 (1.2Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.
- Misc:Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls, Fingerprint/iris/face recognition; stereo speakers tune by AKG; 3.5mm jack; bundled AKG headphones; DeX dock compatibility.
Should I upgrade to Galaxy Note 9?
Well, it’s a great phone with great camera, high performance yet that already in the current market now. Besides, the price is on the highest and expensive price tag. If money isn’t a problem for you then go ahead by this phone. Though, for us we think if compare to Note 8 there aren’t many changes yet so, we better wait for the next Galaxy S 10 since it’s the 10 years celebration of Samsung there will be a lot of new techs and changes.